Saturday, August 6, 2011

Guest Designer and a weekend crop.

Wow.....hard to believe that is has been over two months since my last post!  Life has kinda taken over and we have been dealing with many struggles, from the death of a parent, family illnesses and surgeries to challenges at work.  It has kinda been one of those "One darn thing after another kind of summers".  We are getting thru it all with faith, prayer and for the most part, positive attitudes believing that what does not break us will only make us stronger!!

This weekend I am taking a break with a group of friends and we are scrapbooking and some are quilting at the Granada Getaway in Granda, Minnesota.  It is a great place and is probably close to the tenth time I have been here.  I love the set up and the opportunity to let my creative juices flow and catch up with good friends.

The exciting thing for me is that I have been chosen as the August Guest Designer at  http://www.sketchsupport.com/ and today marks the first time my designs are featured.

Here is the sketch:


And my takes on it:


I will have two - two page layouts featured next week.  Hope you visit me soon on my gravel road.

No comments:

Post a Comment