Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sketch Support Creative Team Call

Hi, everyone!!  I have been working on my submission for the Sketch Support Creative team.  This is one of my favorite websites for scrappin' inspiration!  It can be found at http://www.sketchsupport.com/  Here are my submissions for the Creative Team.

I made this card for one of my husband's aunt for her 80th Birthday this past weekend.
This layout I made to celebrate the arrival of my first great nephew.....Yikes, I can't be old enough to have a great nephew.  Needless to say, I think all my nieces and nephews are great!


This layout is of my daughter documenting her college days.  I want to thank her assistant coach for taking these pictures and seeing that I could get copies.


In other big news........I GOT A NEW RANGE AND REFRIGERATOR TODAY!!
I am pretty excited and just another sign of age that home appliances get me so excited.

I want to thank you all so much for sharing my excitement and wish me luck with my entries for the Sketch Support Creative Team.  Until we meet again On My Gravel Road.


No comments:

Post a Comment