Friday, April 29, 2011

Yes, I am a Nerd!!




I have to admit it......I am a big nerd and hopeless romantic.  In the past months, I have been so excited for Kate & William's wedding.  So true to form, I woke up at 3a.m. this morning, turned on the TV or should I say, tellie, to watch this moment in history. 

My sister and I woke early on a July morning 30 years ago to watch Diana & Charles' wedding.  Even though 400+ miles separate us now, Judy woke up at her home and we have been texting each other regarding everything royal wedding......so we are together in spirit!!

The dress:
Catherine Middleton's Wedding Dress
I have to say that this is one fabulous dress!!  Simple, elegant and something that will be just a beautiful in 50 years as it is today.

Well, that is my thoughts today...

No comments:

Post a Comment