Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hello Cyber Space

Today is my first post in a new experience for me.....my own blog!!  I am going to start off my posting a layout I did for a challenge at Sketch Support......if you need any scrapping inspiration head on over to http://www.sketchsupport.com/  Anyway, here it is:


These are shots that I took of my flower garden last summer.  The majority of my gardening is perennial flowers but did have my first vegetable garden this last summer in about 20+ years.  (I will be doing a layout of that in the future)  This layout I am dedicating to my grandmother, who passed away on February 11, 2011 at 103!  She was an amazing, strong, faith filled woman.....who also loved flower gardens.  I remember visiting her at the farm as a child and was mesmerized with her flower beds.  Hope my gardens do you proud Grandma!!  Love you!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout, I can't believe those flowers are from your garden. Good luck with your blog, I also just started mine up. I thought I was the last entry for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete