Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's Been Awhile

I know that it has been awhile since I posted but life has just sorta taken over since my scrapbooking weekend with the girls.  Along with recuperating from a bout with the respiratory flu, I have been working on my year end reports at work and also preparing a curriculum for a "Cricut Basics" class thru JCC Community Education.  The class will be on April 12, 2011 at 6pm at the JCC High School.

Tonight I am very excited as I won a card challenge on the Bo Bunny Blog here is the link: http://bobunny.blogspot.com/2011/03/bling-it-on.html 

Bo Bunny does have some of my favorite papers and here are some layouts using them:

My scrapbook room

Dad & Tyler's Birthday, 2010
I absolutely love this picture of them!!

This is the church where my niece was married

My son and his show pig business

Finally, me & what makes me happy...

That is it for now!!  Take care and take time to do what makes you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment