Sunday, March 6, 2011

Great Weekend

It is Sunday evening and I am home from my scrapbooking weekend with a group of friends in Granada, Minnesota.  We had such a great time and it is just a little bitter sweet packing our gear up and heading home.  Despite recuperating from the respiratory flu that I battled all last week, I was still able to complete 20 pages.  That is quite the accomplishment for me considering that I am a very slow scrapper.....well maybe if I would spend just a little less time talking........here is a peek at some of my layouts.  I used Sketches for Scrapbooking as a starting point for my layouts.  These books are my go to reference when I start a page and can be found at http://www.scrapbookgeneration.com/Shop_Online.html   The papers that I used on my layouts were Bo Bunny Block Party and Olivia, Basic Grey Green at Heart and Bittersweet and Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety.  Hope you enjoy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment